Welcome to Gamevibes BVBA
Gamevibes BVBA is a marketing and events agency that specializes in the
Benelux gaming market. Managed and owned by serial entrepreneur Steven
Leunens, we cater to a large list of clients that have one thing in
common: they all use games to activate and electrify their audience.
Gaming is no longer a niche market only reling young male adolescents
but reaches a broad and varied audience on a global scale. Gamevibes
offers you the tools to maximize your exposure using gaming.
Having built up a great expertise in the Benelux gaming market, we offer tailor-made solutions to companies aiming to make their mark in the gaming industry or support existing players in strengthening their efforts. This ranges from media buys, event solutions to full blown marketing strategies designed to meer all your expectations.
Gamevibes is also involved in the following projects:
Organisation of mainstream gaming events
- Gameland 2011 - 18.000 visitors
- Gameland 2012 - 22.000 visitors
- Gameland 2013 - 20.000 visitors
- Gameland Kids 2013 - 10.000 visitors
- Game On 2013 - 13.000 visitors
- Gameforce 2014 - 8.000 visitors
- Gameland 2014 - 20.000 visitors
- Gameland Kids 2014 - 10.000 visitors
Organisation of eSports events
- Outpost on Fire 1,2,3 & 4
- Antwerp eSports Festival 2008 & 2010
- eSports Festival (Ghent) 2015
- License holder for the Electronic Sport World Cup (2008)
- Organization of the Antwerp Game Days in cooperation with the city of Antwerp
- Organization of the IeSF Belgium qualifiers in 2010,2011 & 2012
A total of almost €150.000 in prize money has been given away during these events.
- Gamevibes is also part of the PROG4MER label
Intel, Alienware, HP, Playstation, Ubisoft, Nintendo, Heaven Media, Samsung, HP, Tech Data, Red Bull, Giga-Byte, Kingston, CHIEF and many more